Offlines in Melbourne and Adelaide in April

The place on the web to chat about wine, Australian wines, or any other wines for that matter
plummy

Offlines in Melbourne and Adelaide in April

Post by plummy »

I'm travelling to Melbourne and Adelaide in April so if there are any offline meetings to be held on 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 April in Melbourne or on 8 or 13 April in Adelaide, please let me know. I would like to attend.
Regards
Kim
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.
-David Auerbach-
The ONLY water I drink is filtered, through a vine.
-Kim-

n4sir

Post by n4sir »

Hi Kim,

It could be good news/bad news in regard to the timing of trying to get an Adelaide offline on either the 8th or 13th April. It's probably about the time people will be wanting to catch up again, but the 8th is a Wednesday, and the 13th is Easter Monday which mightn't be convenient for quite a few.

I reckon the Adelaide contingent will be preoccupied with the one coming up at the end of next month anyway, so it will probably be worth bringing up again early-mid March and we can see who's interested and try and put something together then.

Cheers,
Ian
Forget about goodness and mercy, they're gone.

plummy

Post by plummy »

Thanks Ian. I'll see how it goes and ask again later, closer to the time. I realised the timing is not great but you never know unless you ask.
Cheers
Kim
-David Auerbach-
-Kim-

prester john

Post by prester john »

Kim,

I'll let you know next week if I can organise an offline in Melbourne for Friday, 3 April, 2009, if that suits?

I have a great little BYO place in mind, but it was for sale the last time I went past it. If that doesn't transpire, I'll look for something else.

PJ.

plummy

Post by plummy »

prester john wrote:Kim,

I'll let you know next week if I can organise an offline in Melbourne for Friday, 3 April, 2009, if that suits?

I have a great little BYO place in mind, but it was for sale the last time I went past it. If that doesn't transpire, I'll look for something else.

PJ.

Thanks PJ. If it can be organised I will appreciate it. I will have a car available and my wife and I are staying in Richmond.
Kim
-David Auerbach-
-Kim-