Wine fridge looking for new home

The place on the web to chat about wine, Australian wines, or any other wines for that matter
kaos

Wine fridge looking for new home

Post by kaos »

Hi All

I have an old 252 bottle Kitchener wine cabinet. I bought it new circa 2002 (was about $2800 from memory). It's not real pretty - basically industrial looking - but has worked well in sometimes pretty extreme conditions. It has only missed a beat a couple of years ago when the motor that drives the fan bit the dust (I got it replaced). So the only moving part is effectively new. I completed an underground cellar a few months back and shifted all wine there so it is just sitting around now. I am not far outside Castlemaine in Central Vic. If anyone is interested in making an offer then PM me.

Thanks.

Barney

Re: Wine fridge looking for new home

Post by Barney »

Hi Kaos, just wondering if you managed to offload, have exactly the same fridge and am looking to sell but dont want to step on your toes as am also located in Central Victoria, am just out of Trentham.

Cheers,

Rudy

kaos

Re: Wine fridge looking for new home

Post by kaos »

Hi Rudy, I've not yet sold, but can't say I've put much effort in to it (I haven't advertised anywhere else yet - too lazy). I think all's fair in wine fridge sales...