Brief (commercial) message

The place on the web to chat about wine, Australian wines, or any other wines for that matter
Gavin Trott

Brief (commercial) message

Post by Gavin Trott »

Without wishing to interrupt everyone's discussions of wine unnecessarily, I wished to bring the attention of anyone interested, to our new Wine Offer.

For those not interested in a commercial message, please leave now! :wink:

There has been a lot of discussion on the board about the style and quality of German Rieslings, and many, myself included, have 'discovered' German Riesling recently, and fallen in love with them!

For a limited time only, we have an offer available on some of the finest German Rieslings, from super star producer Weingut Willi Schaefer. Pre arrival, great prices, and a great chance to either continue your love for these wines, add to the cellar, or join us in discovering their qualities.

Full details, please visit the

Buying Wines - the Auswine shop

forum area. Love to hear from you.

Back to your usual transmission!

regards

Gavin Trott

pizzler

Re: Brief (commercial) message

Post by pizzler »

Gavin Trott wrote:For a limited time only, we have an offer available on some of the finest German Rieslings, from super star producer Weingut Willi Schaefer. .

Willi Schaefer wines are at the top of my list for QPR in world class wine year in and year out. David Schildknecht turned me onto them about 35 years ago and they don't disappoint.

Gavin Trott

Re: Brief (commercial) message

Post by Gavin Trott »

pizzler wrote:
Gavin Trott wrote:For a limited time only, we have an offer available on some of the finest German Rieslings, from super star producer Weingut Willi Schaefer. .

Willi Schaefer wines are at the top of my list for QPR in world class wine year in and year out. David Schildknecht turned me onto them about 35 years ago and they don't disappoint.

My thanks, and, I agree.

The first order placed was for me, for my personal collection, stunning wines!

regards

Gavin Trott