Wizz is exempt, but what have the rest of you been drinking

The place on the web to chat about wine, Australian wines, or any other wines for that matter
TORB

Wizz is exempt, but what have the rest of you been drinking

Post by TORB »

Hi Good Peoples,

Its that time of the week and Wizz has been doing such a great job with all the TN's he has posted in the last couple of days, he is excused from handing his homework in. But the rest of you good peoples are not, so how about trying to hand in some big assignments this week. Lets see if we can resurrect this thread back to its former glory.

First time posters and lurkers welcome, we wont take a bite out of you and simple impressions are most welcome. I will post mine a bit later.
Cheers
Ric
TORBWine

fingerss

Post by fingerss »

First posting from a newbie who is keen to learn more

Summerfield 01 Reserve Shiraz: Had this last night with roast lamb and enjoyed it a lot. Seems to me it has a while to go before drinking at its peak.

Grosset Gaia 97: My first Grosset with roast lamb sangers lunch today. Very impressed, a bigger wine than I expected and extremely more-ish. Was only going to have one glass and stopper it for later - but what the hell. Would be keen to find out what ppl think is the better vintages of this wine.[/b]

TORB

Post by TORB »

[quote="fingerss"]First posting from a newbie who is keen to learn more

Welcome fingerss. look forward to seeing you post more. I don't know about the 97 Langi, but I am sure someone will post an answer. I just made a note to pull one out the cellar to see for myself.

Last night I tried a Mountadam 1999 Patriarch Shiraz

I tried this at Plonk Oz in August 2002 and was impressed enough with it to buy a six-pack. The bouquet was dominated by oak, and with the initial heavy cloves, it was obviously French. After being open for some time a reasonable wack of dill came out too, so the oak must be a combination and it buries the fruit.

The palate flavours are cloves, dill, rich black tone fruit, plums, aniseed and a hint of mint. Tannins are very fine grained but I wonder how much of them are from the fruit and how much from the oak. Rated as Highly Recommended (just) now if itÂ’s in a hole and the oak fades the wine should be pretty good. If not then the wine will be an oak shake. Which way will it go? I am not willing to predict.
Cheers
Ric
TORBWine

TORB

Post by TORB »

fingerss wrote:First posting from a newbie who is keen to learn more

Welcome fingerss. look forward to seeing you post more. I don't know about the 97 Langi, but I am sure someone will post an answer. I just made a note to pull one out the cellar to see for myself.

Last night I tried a Mountadam 1999 Patriarch Shiraz

I tried this at Plonk Oz in August 2002 and was impressed enough with it to buy a six-pack. The bouquet was dominated by oak, and with the initial heavy cloves, it was obviously French. After being open for some time a reasonable wack of dill came out too, so the oak must be a combination and it buries the fruit.

The palate flavours are cloves, dill, rich black tone fruit, plums, aniseed and a hint of mint. Tannins are very fine grained but I wonder how much of them are from the fruit and how much from the oak. Rated as Highly Recommended (just) now if itÂ’s in a hole and the oak fades the wine should be pretty good. If not then the wine will be an oak shake. Which way will it go? I am not willing to predict.
Cheers
Ric
TORBWine

AK

Post by AK »

Would I be a newbie or a lurker? :D I'm very new to the world of wines. Just started taking a liking to wine when I visited SA in February. Here are a few amatuerish descriptions. :oops:

<b>Penfolds St. Henri Shiraz-Cabernet 1995</b>
Green-edged tannins. Went off rather quickly. About 1/2 hour. Probably wasn't well cellared.

<b>Penfolds St. Henri Shiraz 1998</b>
Very well balanced fruit and just enough tannin. Friends and I went out to buy a dozen of this. Good stuff.

<b>Penfolds St. Henri Shiraz 1999</b>
Its has more fruit than the 1998 but finishes with more tightness in the mouth. I found it different to the 1998, but still enjoyed it very much. And for $49 a pop, I would like to get some more.

<b>Penfolds Cellar Reserve Grenache 2002</b>
I really like this one. Its extremely fruity on the nose and on the palate. Got to get some more of this.

As you guys can already see, I have tasted quite a bit of Penfolds. That's because I visited their Magill Estate. My trip down to SA was not a holiday but settling my brother into Adelaide. That said, I'd like to take a trip down sometime soon to tour the wineries. Also, am starting to broaden my palate. Any suggestions on what I should try would be great.

<b>Elderton Barossa Shiraz 2002</b>
Very nice fruit and oak after giving it some time to breathe. Very nice fruity aromas.

Has anybody tried the <b>Tyrell's Rufus Stone Heathecote Shiraz 2002</b> and <b>Tyrrell's Rufus Stone McLaren Vale Shiraz 2002</b>? What are your thoughts? Tasting the Heathecote, I found it easier to drink now. Good value for money at $17. Is this what Heathecote Shiraz in general tastes like? How does it compare to Jasper Hill? However I found the McLaren Vale more intense and more to my liking.

Also, does anybody know where I can get my hands on D'Lisio Classic McLaren or La Testa?

Thanks.

TORB

Post by TORB »

AK wrote:Also, does anybody know where I can get my hands on D'Lisio Classic McLaren or La Testa?

Ring Tony direct on 0412 485 157 and don't tell him I sent you. :wink: Don't dismiss his CMC (low cost) range either, its great value and terrific quality.
Cheers
Ric
TORBWine

n4sir

Its been a bad week

Post by n4sir »

Nothing to report today guys.

I've spent the good part of this week in bed with the flu (I wish I could say with Victoria Silvestedt!). I haven't drunk a damn thing apart from a bit of Tawny Port (made up of a bit of this, a bit of that), and my sinuses until today have been completely stuffed. I'll have to catch up next week.

Penfolds St. Henri Shiraz-Cabernet 1995
Green-edged tannins. Went off rather quickly. About 1/2 hour. Probably wasn't well cellared.

Penfolds St. Henri Shiraz 1998
Very well balanced fruit and just enough tannin. Friends and I went out to buy a dozen of this. Good stuff.

Penfolds St. Henri Shiraz 1999
Its has more fruit than the 1998 but finishes with more tightness in the mouth. I found it different to the 1998, but still enjoyed it very much. And for $49 a pop, I would like to get some more.

Penfolds Cellar Reserve Grenache 2002
I really like this one. Its extremely fruity on the nose and on the palate. Got to get some more of this.

AK, it's unusual that the 1995 St Henri was really green and shut down, similar to my notes from three years ago - examples now are drinking beautifully with almost no breathing time. It could have been a bad bottle, as you've said.

I thought the 1998 and 1999 St Henris are a bit like beautiful non-identical twins; the 1998 is a little more closed and powerful, the 1999 more complex with breathing. Both are top wines.

The 2002 Cellar Door Grenache is the best they've produced - great stuff.

Cheers,
Ian
Forget about goodness and mercy, they're gone.

AlanK

Post by AlanK »

Coldstream Hills Pinot Noir 2002
For the first 30 mins, this wine tasted like the best Australian under $40 Pinot I have ever tasted. Good structure, full and voluptuous, with good acidity as well. Green characters and strange savoury tastes appeared after about half an hour, what happened to the wonderful wine I have tasted?

Primo Estate Joseph Sparkling Red
Love the bottle shape and the wine as well. The addition of cabernet (10% I think) really did the job for me, well balanced, nice dry finish.

sparkling shiraz

Post by Guest »

I tried 1997 Anderson Sparkling Shiraz last night with dinner and it utterly blew me away. I had never heard of this little winery, but a friend had been to Rutherglen and brought it over for us saying we just had to try it. Had it with roast pork, which was a bit unexpected, but an absolutely perfect match. It's a much bigger Sparkling red than most I've tried (more in the Seppelt Show kind of style) with heaps of complexity - plum, chocolate and mushroom characters, with such a soft luscious palate, but not overly sweet. Wow we could've done with another bottle of that!

Post by Guest »

TORB wrote:
AK wrote:Also, does anybody know where I can get my hands on D'Lisio Classic McLaren or La Testa?

Ring Tony direct on 0412 485 157 and don't tell him I sent you. :wink: Don't dismiss his CMC (low cost) range either, its great value and terrific quality.

Thanks Torb. Much appreciated. Will give him a call in the not so distant future. Do you know whether he'll sent up to Melbourne or he'll direct me to a store that stocks his wine?

TORB

Post by TORB »

Anonymous wrote:Thanks Torb. Much appreciated. Will give him a call in the not so distant future. Do you know whether he'll sent up to Melbourne or he'll direct me to a store that stocks his wine?

Tony is normally very happy to take peoples money. :shock:
Cheers
Ric
TORBWine

PaulV

Post by PaulV »

Couple of whites and reds - with the reds shining and the whites disappointing.

1991 Tyrell's Vat 1 Semillon [Hunter Valley] quite deep yellow but with some green hints. Nose straw and wet hay - no nuttiness or toast. a bit extracted maybe. Big palate, slightly broad lots of developed straw and honey flavours but some hardness. Suggest drink up.

2001 Serenella Estate Chardonnay [Hunter Valley] Mostly VA and oak on nose. Sweet, syrupy palate with little varietal flavour, short finish. Poor

1998 Hardys Tintara Shiraz [McLaren Vale] lovely rich red colour , soft plummy, xmas pud nose with a dash of earth and licorice. Rich complex palate with black fruits, some leather and mixed spice. The tannins have resolved quite well and the palate is long. Lovely wine in beautiful balance. Prefer to '96 which seems a bit too oaky.
Excellent

1994 Cullens Cabernet Merlot [Margaret River] Mid red with slight bricking. Superb complex nose - an amalgam of black fruits, cedar and spice - no greeness. Palate is mid weight, maybe a bit four-square but the cut and fine tannins went superb with a bbq butterflied leg of lamb. Excellent - just needed a bit more complexity to get an outstanding.

Cheers

Paul

Rob

Post by Rob »

Billecart-Salmon NV Champagne

Tried this champagne for the first time yesterday. Very disappointed. Pale yellow with a very distinctive critus nose. The palate consist of manily critus fruit (lime). What disappointed me the most is the mouth feel. It lacks the texture of typical french creamy and fine bubbles. It's more like soda water feel, or more toward the Australian sparkling.

Am I going insane? or is this a fake bottle? Love to hear what others have to say about this champagne.

Cheers
Rob

Post by Guest »

Rob wrote:Billecart-Salmon NV Champagne

Tried this champagne for the first time yesterday. Very disappointed. Pale yellow with a very distinctive critus nose. The palate consist of manily critus fruit (lime). What disappointed me the most is the mouth feel. It lacks the texture of typical french creamy and fine bubbles. It's more like soda water feel, or more toward the Australian sparkling.

Am I going insane? or is this a fake bottle? Love to hear what others have to say about this champagne.

Cheers
Rob

Mild TCA or bad storage

Wizz

Post by Wizz »

Rob wrote:Billecart-Salmon NV Champagne

Cheers
Rob

Rob, this isnt right: I've only had this wine a couple of time, the last time being Valentines Day :oops: , but my TN includes the words "like drinking clouds", so soda water doesn't sound like the real thing at all,

AB

Pelican

Post by Pelican »

White Tea , Black tea , Green Tea and herbal Tea as I am on a self imposed break from booze from last Tuesday until June. Why ? Well you can have too much of a good thing , absence makes the heart grow....so I don't look too much like a condom full of peanuts on the bicycle....so I can actually save some $$$$ to spend on cellaring wine a bit later this year....

Funnily when I have these breaks I seem to read more about Wine than normal ! So I will be "Lurking" I suppose.

Tim in Toronto

2001 Conundrum; 1990 Tahbilk 1860 Vines; 1996 Gallo Sonoma M

Post by Tim in Toronto »

2001 Conundrum: This white blend is not as rich and cloying as in the past couple of years. Better drinking with food, but not sure its worth $Can 40. Beringer Alluvium White was just as good for ten bucks less.

1990 Tahbilk 1860 Vines Shiraz: Fruit had fallen away, otherwise not many signs of age; light; ho-hum. Can't believe that Oliver pegs this one for drinking at 2011-2020!

1996 Gallo of Sonoma Merlot: Hauled this out to cook with and tried the leftovers at the end of the evening. Nose like a Sangiovese, but taste like a rich ripe Merlot. Aging cheap wines sometimes works out well.

Post by Guest »

penfolds cellar reserve 2001 pinot noir - tooks ages to open, but once it did was all cherry and green growth. palate is astringent red fruit flavours and a touch stalky. Not bad, but better stuff price wise from mornigton, otago and the yarra.

yalumba 1998 grenache - deep crimson with some orange edges. wonderfully complex nose of confectionary, toffee apple, anise and earth that is a joy to smell. A large number of aromas drift in and out. palate is still slightly tannic and has more apparent oak with some nice fruit characters, mainly current with some tobacco. Well good for the $12 paid a few years ago. Drink soon.

Rob

Post by Rob »

Wizz wrote:Billecart-Salmon NV Champagne

Rob, this isnt right: I've only had this wine a couple of time, the last time being Valentines Day :oops: , but my TN includes the words "like drinking clouds", so soda water doesn't sound like the real thing at all,

AB

I don't know what went wrong here. This bottle was freshly opened and the bubble was so coarse unlike any French wine I have tasted. I will buy another bottle just to be sure. I have drunk many champagne made by different house, but this is the first champagne that does not tase like champagne..Don't know :?: :?: :?:

Attila

Post by Attila »

Assuming that the Billecart was a fine bottle it may not have benefited from extended chilling. I drink this Champagne cool but not cold because it is a little neutral on the plate and flavours will come out better when not too cold. I can only recommend that you'll try the rosé next time.
Cheers,
Attila

corcoran

Weeks wines

Post by corcoran »

2001 Turkey Flat "The Turk" - a blend of cab, grenache and shiraz. Nice weight and dark color. Decent nose of dark chocolate and mixed black fruits. Tastes of cassis, dark chocolate and berries with a fairly short finish. Good value at $12 US. Rated as Recommended.

2002 Kangarilla Road Shiraz - nice black purple color with good McLaren Vale aromatics of licorice, blackberries, dark chocolate and a hint of mint. Similar flavors in a fairly powerful, mouthfilling style. Good length finish of licorice and blackberries. Nice wine at the price point (around $16 US) and rated as Highly Recommended.
Brian

Mark

Post by Mark »

Busy weekend tasting, got through as many as I could before my palate went to the dogs. Ate lots of biscuts to help (and no, not dog biscuits). I didn't really have the ability or the patience to get down any good notes other than how I rated them.

In-order of preference starting from the WOTN.

Zema family selection shiraz 2001: Bang! wow! What can I say! Not a overpowering wine but carpeted the palate with wonderful flavours including subtle choc and aniseed flavours with a very well balanced amount of tannins. I was so impressed by this wine and I had imposed a six bottle limit for the night that I bought only this wine! I want more! I later found out that the Zema family selection Shiraz comes from hand pruned and pick vines, and that only 186 six packs were released, I mean 185 now :wink: . Cost $43 and worth every penny! Rating Excellent**** for value (I'd give it ***** :) ). Drink (now I wish) 5-8 years.

Summerfield Reserve shiraz 2002: Great wine! almost bought two bottles but could resist the Zema. Great character, poor note taking :(
HR+*** at $55? (Will improve)

The next three are old friends and I am partial to them but they would not necessarily be 3rd, 4th and 5th. I just enjoyed getting to taste a lesser vintage of some great wines. I found them a good reflection of what the 2000 vintage was like. Especially the Saltram No.1.

Saltram No.1 shiraz 2000: Very much like No.1, not as prune or overpowering like the 1998, elegant like the 1999 but very little fruit to help it on its way to maturing. Not overly oaked like previous years and very drinkable. Drink now or next few years rather than later. HR*** ($55)

Hardy's Eileen shiraz 2000: I have a bottle of the 1996 which I will definitely not be ready in a hurry to open probably in ten years. The 2000 on the other hand is drinking nicely but like the Saltram No.1 the 2000 lack the power of the previous vintages. Drink now to next few years. HR** (too much $70-80, better things around)

St. Hallet Old Block shiraz 2000: A lot better than I expected. Not as powerfull as the 1998 but still very good. Drink now-2007. HR*** ($60)

Charles Cimicky signature shiraz 2000: Haven't tasted before and I enjoyed this one. Palate was suffering a bit when I had reached this one. HR*** ($50?), drink ~2008-10. The Charles Cimicky thrumps shiraz 2002 was a really QPR at $15 I'd go a few bottles of this too HR*****. Drink now. Some found this a tad better than the Signature but given time the signature would show better, not for the price though.

Coriole Lloyd shiraz 2000: HR*** drink in a few years. Dissapointed I didn't get to try the 2001 :( . Maybe next time.

Baileys 1904 block shiraz 1999: Very ebjoyable wine now or for the next few years. HR***

Bannockburn shiraz 2001: I enjoyed the 2001, similar to the 2000 in quality, it would be nice to try it again in 2011. Would have bought one of these to make my six too. HR****

Mitchelton Print shiraz 1999: HR*** ($50) Drink over the next 5-10 years. As above I would have bought one of these to make my six too and compared it with the 1998.

Seppelt St. Peters Great Western shiraz 1999: Palate shot! nice thoug HR**** ($40)

Henschke Mount Edelstone 2000: Great style and I like a different stlye every now, however lacking fruit and a bit hollow. HR-** ($60)

Kay's Amery Hillside shiraz 200?: HR-**** ($35)

Vin de Viennes St. Joseph 2000 (France): Very good change, like the french need time to mature, sorry no pun intended :wink: . HR*** ($60) Drink in 10+ years

Berry's Bridge 2000?: Very nice a bit sour on the tail? HR** ($55)

Katnook shiraz 2001: Typical Katnook style, and it was nice to get away from some of the others. HR**** ($35?) Drink now to next 5 years.

Jamiesons Run McShane 2000: HR***

Rosemount Balmoral syrah 1999: HR**

Woodstocks The Stock shiraz 2000: HR***

Yarra Burn shiraz 2001: HR- too late in the day. Nice but too many other good ones around today.

Plantagenet Mt Barker shiraz 2001?: HR- too late in the day.

Metala Black label shiraz 2000: I though a very good wine and I probably rate it higher. However I had tried it very late in the day and palate was gone to hell. I think I have liked a few wines from Langhorne Creek from the 2000 vintage from Bleasdale and Bremerton's Selkirk Shiraz. I think their a good change, after all variety is the spice of life! Rating probably HR*** ($40), seen it for $31 and I'll buy a bottle or two.

Water Wheel shiraz 2002: I'll probably buy a few at a later date for QPR. HR-****

Jim Barry McCrae wood shiraz 200?: Good but not my cup of tea. Rec+***

Leconfield shiraz 200?: There has always been a nice characteristic that I have enjoyed about Leconfield, I think that if they were to improve there wines I'd drink more. HR-*** Drink now

Bests Great Western Bin 0 shiraz 2000/1?: Not my style but very good none the less. I have the 1999 (FHT) in my cellar for at least another 10 years I'd like to see it in 8 years. HR-***

Tyrrell Rufus Stone Heathcote shiraz 2002: It's a great QPR but I found a slight sourness to the end, as did a few others. Bottle corked? Still good, but a drink now. No rating.

St. Hallet Faith 2000/1?: Average after so many good wines. Rec***

Leeuwin Estate art series shiraz 2000/1?: Not sure what to say about this one, not my cup of tea.

In all there were too many great wines :lol: , not a bad thing just not enough time :cry: . Once again sorry about the poor notes to many people and not enough time doesn't allow for a nice relaxed environment. A great day none the less, finished of with some cheap Chinese at Fu Lu (Rating Excellent***** for value) and Miranda botrytis 2002, similar to previous years, lovely apricots flavours with long persistence. A bit too sweet/overpowering and a higher acid but a fantastic way to finish up.

Mark

GraemeG

Post by GraemeG »

Only one bottle drunk this weekend:
1998 Peter Lehmann Barossa Shiraz
Still red-crimson, the nose shows licorice and vanilla and some blackberry and not much secondary development! Very much showing its warm climate heritage. The oak tannins have settled right down on the palate, they're quite fine now, if not hugely sophisticated. Oddly enough, it was the acid that was the last impression I had on the palate of this wine, in contrast to what the textbooks say about tasting sequences. And it's just as well it showed up, because the wine would have been a bit gloopy without it. Medium weight, the balance is towards the front of the tongue somewhat. I feel this wine needs a few more years to become a bit more interesting - maybe 10 years out from vintage will be enough for it.

cheers,
Graeme

Kieran

Post by Kieran »

Schild Chardonnay 2000: Pleasant enough, slightly sweet. Mother-in-law loved it.

Rosemount Rose Label Orange Vineyard Chardonnay 2000: Very tight, very structured. Excellent length. I think this will be amazing in five years.

Saltram Barossa Shiraz 2002: Not my thing. The fruit is there in buckets, but the tannins and structure aren't apparent. Drink up now if you like it - it doesn't taste to me like a keeper.

Kieran

GrahamB

Post by GrahamB »

Plantagenet Cabernet Sauvignon 2001

I can remember that someone rated this wine some time ago as one to buy. Well I did a few weeks ago and now was a chance to try it.

It is a very dark red in colour with a nose of ripe fruit and subtle oak

This is one of those wines where what you can smell is what you get. The nose of ripe fruit comes through on the palate with good silky smooth oak and fine tannin.

2001 was supposed to be a good year in the west and I believe it.

Buy more of this one. It should cellar for quite a few years and is a great value cabernet at about $22.

Ingolby Shiraz 2000

I needed some space in my Kitchener cabinet so the two bottle of this wine were put out for drinking.

Surprise surprise sergeant. Got to save the last one of this for another year.

Lovely smooth fruit with tannins so well integrated you could hardly notice them. At first it tasted like a blend and then came alive in the glass. Not quite as good 24 hours later but itÂ’s a drink now wine.

Bought as a quaffer 2 to 3 years ago and has stood the test of time and being missed when looking for something to drink now. Value at $13 then.

OÂ’Leary Walker Clare/McLaren Vale Shiraz 2002

Hallelujah brother. What have I got here. I saw a great heads up for this wine a few months ago and hassled my local to get me a case.

Great deep dark red colour, and a nose of rich ripe fruit with mulberries and clean oak. The palate just follows on from the nose and gives this great mouth feel. Will it cellar for another ten years? DonÂ’t care as I am drinking this case and getting another case. Well done David and Nick.

Tried this again two days later at a Negociants tasting and it was the same great drink along with the Cabernet Merlot which I have yet to try a full bottle.

Opened the 02 Blackwell last night and will put some impressions together soon.

Graham
Chardonnay: A drink you have when there is no RED wine, the beer hasn't arrived and the water may be polluted

dazzamatazza

Post by dazzamatazza »

I have been drinking the a few Wine from Thorn-Clark lately such as their delicious, smooth and citric 2003 Riesling and also their 2002 Sandpiper Shiraz (known in the US as Terra Barossa Shiraz) see Parker rating and review below.

"Absolutely outstanding, the 2002 Shiraz Terra Barossa boasts an inky/blue/purple color in addition to a distinctive perfume of eucalyptus intermingled with blackberry liqueur, licorice, and scorched earth. Dense and chewy, with gobs of fruit and glycerin, and a soft, succulent finish, this is a heck of a wine for $10! Drink it over the next 4-5 years."
90/100 Robert Parker Jr, Wine Advocate #147 (Jun 2003)
Dazzamatazz

Gavin Trott

Post by Gavin Trott »

PaulV wrote:
1998 Hardys Tintara Shiraz [McLaren Vale] lovely rich red colour , soft plummy, xmas pud nose with a dash of earth and licorice. Rich complex palate with black fruits, some leather and mixed spice. The tannins have resolved quite well and the palate is long. Lovely wine in beautiful balance. Prefer to '96 which seems a bit too oaky.
Excellent

Thanks Paul

I have a few of these tucked away, glad to hear they are progressing well!
regards

Gavin Trott

DJ

Post by DJ »

1996 Coriole Shiraz - pleasant drop - perhaps a little closed either decant in advance or leave a couple of years.

Rest of week the house wines 02 Ingoldby Shiraz and 99 Seppelt Original - their usual pleasing selves

David
David J

Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake 1Ti 5:23

Mike Hawkins

Post by Mike Hawkins »

1996 Chapel Hill Shiraz - very much in the cool climate fashion on the nose- pepper & cloves etc. Lots of sweet fruit and tar on the palate, decent length. Has a few more years left in it yet.

1993 Rockford Basket Press Shiraz - third bottle of 93 this year and I think it had mild TCA, as fruit was somewhat repressed, and not representative of the others.

2003 Grossett Polish Hill Riesling - acid profile has diminished and this wine is getting closer to its drinking window. Lovely citrus characters, particularly lime.

1998 Seppets Sparkling Shiraz - if only all wines were as honest as this one. Starting to get mushroom and earth characteristics on both nose and palate, with the right amount of palate sweetness for SS. Decent length and great value for money

Sean

Post by Sean »

deleted
Last edited by Sean on Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.