Vintec at Palandri

The place on the web to chat about wine, Australian wines, or any other wines for that matter
Glen

Vintec at Palandri

Post by Glen »

Hi All

While away for a couple of weeks in WA, I stopped off at the Palandri CD and was surprised to see the Vintec 160SG on sale for $2800 (normally $3300). A good deal by any means.

I spoke with the CD manager and her reasoning was that $200 was enough profit off one article - quite commendable I thought.

Post by Guest »

Glen

A google search on that item shows three entries for the Vintec 160SG all with an price of $2,750.

Murray

Bordelais Fine Wines

VINTEC V160SG

Post by Bordelais Fine Wines »

Just so you know, we sell them here in Singapore
for A$ 1,400 equivalent .. might be cheaper for you to
import them directly than pay an Australian retailer
A$ 2,800 !!!

Ed W

Post by Ed W »

that's just terrible! with the soaring aussie dollar everything seems cheap when bought from overseas....i was going to say the vintec 160 also costs around A$1600 here.

nobody has changed the price in the shops: oz, hk or singapore....it's just the $A going thru the roof!

Ed

Glen

Price correction

Post by Glen »

Murray et al

Apologies, it was a long drive through the Nullabor.

After reading the replies I fugured I must have had my prices wrong, so I just rang Palandri, and they are actually $2250 (which may include freight - can't remember this detail either).

Anyway, I just thought it was a good price and people here may be interested ie: no commercial attachment.