Cellar Door Job in Adelaide Hills???

The place on the web to chat about wine, Australian wines, or any other wines for that matter
pokolbinguy

Cellar Door Job in Adelaide Hills???

Post by pokolbinguy »

G'day folks,

I hope it is ok for me to post this up on this forum. I thought it might be a good place to get some contacts for a job in the Adelaide hills in the up coming month.

I am looking for casual (permanent Sat/Sun shifts) in a cellar door in the Adelaide hills to put me through my post graduate wine making course that I will be doing through Adelaide University.

I have 5 years cellar door experience having working in the McWilliam's Mount Pleasant Cellar Doors in the Hunter Valley and have 5 vintages under my belt from working in the wineries at Bimbadgen Estate and Brokenwood.

If anyone knows of any one I should talk to etc please let me know.

Cheers, Brett

Glen

Post by Glen »

Try the Wine Industry Jobs website:-

www.WineIndustryJobs.com.au

DaveB

Post by DaveB »

Maybe look further afield also....there was two casual cellar door jobs advertised in the local papers in the Barossa today

pokolbinguy

Post by pokolbinguy »

DaveB wrote:Maybe look further afield also....there was two casual cellar door jobs advertised in the local papers in the Barossa today

What wineries were they for?

I have interviews lined up for:

- Penfolds Magill
- Two Hands
- Saltram
- Chateau Tanunda

EDIT...and what paper...I am in the Hunter at the moment and need to search it online...

DaveB

Post by DaveB »

woodwardbrett wrote:
DaveB wrote:Maybe look further afield also....there was two casual cellar door jobs advertised in the local papers in the Barossa today

What wineries were they for?

I have interviews lined up for:

- Penfolds Magill
- Two Hands
- Saltram
- Chateau Tanunda

EDIT...and what paper...I am in the Hunter at the moment and need to search it online...

Thorne Clarke was one....can't remember the other sorry

Local papers here are the Leader (more like The Misleader) and the Herald.