JO site- a test run

The place on the web to chat about wine, Australian wines, or any other wines for that matter
lantana

Post by lantana »

smithy wrote:8)

Brian,

Its good to know the site isn't totally useless to everyone!

The brief articles seem very predictable and boring, nothing new!
Maybe if you like Pinot it would be better!

Couldn't see one "find" that JO found before everyone else started talking about!

What a comparision to the free TORB site or Campbells entertaining & well researched Winefront monthly.

As far as asking for my money back...Nah I'll just BITCH!

(PS emailed Ric re our Shiraz tasting next month..and can't wait for the Australian edition of the WA to come out on the 23rd)

Cheers
Smithy

Smithy,

Funny, I always let my subscription to JO expire & then I'll want to find something out, so I re-subscribe & the info I want is never there! :evil: I don't think I'll bight again, I've never found it very useful.

lantana

TORB

Post by TORB »

I have just had contact with Jermey and that post was his.

BA, you owe me a bottle of Clare Rielsing. :P
Cheers
Ric
TORBWine

BA

Post by BA »

TORB wrote:I have just had contact with Jermey and that post was his.

BA, you owe me a bottle of Clare Rielsing. :P

:) :) :)

Would you prefer a Polish Hill or a Watervale ? Your website's not clear on which one is your favourite ...

TORB

Post by TORB »

Do they still make that Rhine Riesling stuff in Clare? :P The last bottle I had in ninteen eightysomething was all right! :lol:

If you had offered to bet a bottle of good quality Frog Bubbles I would have had the debt collectors after you. :wink:
Cheers
Ric
TORBWine

Davo

Post by Davo »

TORB wrote:
smithy wrote:a disgruntled
Smithy

Finally, why are you "disgruntled?"

Someone stole his pig??? :lol:

DaveB

Post by DaveB »

Adam wrote:Maybe JO will write an article on the Whine forums as a result!
:lol:

smithy

Post by smithy »

8)

Davo
That has got to be the worst pun for a long time!

Chillwrx .....best not ask! We send our wines to those that enjoy/ understand bigger styles so we really do have a list of winewriters who get into them. Huon Hooke similarly doesn't enjoy biggies.

Ric, You yourself had your free site reviewed recently. I get reviewed all the time. Would it upset me ...to cop a bad review...of course. But you stand by what you do.

And as far as being a fragrant self promoter...well its only Old Spice aftershave.

Cheers
Smithy
home of the mega-red

Neville K

Post by Neville K »

smithy wrote:8)

Davo
That has got to be the worst pun for a long time!

Chillwrx .....best not ask! We send our wines to those that enjoy/ understand bigger styles so we really do have a list of winewriters who get into them. Huon Hooke similarly doesn't enjoy biggies.

Ric, You yourself had your free site reviewed recently. I get reviewed all the time. Would it upset me ...to cop a bad review...of course. But you stand by what you do.

And as far as being a fragrant self promoter...well its only Old Spice aftershave.

Cheers
Smithy

LTP. Not edifying. Embarassing. Sorry Smithy. Truth. Seriously.