Couriers Please

The place on the web to chat about wine, Australian wines, or any other wines for that matter
Raymo

Couriers Please

Post by Raymo »

Dear winemakers/retailers that I have bought from,

if you use Couriers Please for deliveries I will no longer buy your products.

Just sayin'

A_Steady

Re: Couriers Please

Post by A_Steady »

I’m almost at the same point Raymo - but I can’t quite let go of Sami Odi - I wish Fraser would change to AP

Wizz

Post by Wizz »

Ive found all courier companies much the same - the quality of individual drivers / franchisees varies widely.

Ive had issues with Couriers Please recently but they arent the only ones,

Waiters Friend

Post by Waiters Friend »

Couriers Please has just advised (after prompting from me) that they have lost a case of wine that I should have received a month ago. Now it's up to the winery to start again - hopefully with a different courier.
Wine, women and song. Ideally, you can experience all three at once.

RobK

Post by RobK »

Had the same problem. Ordered from Perth and it took 21 days to get over here. I contacted the courier and asked if they were wondering where it had all gone wrong from them. They tried to suggest that 21 days was fine. I suggested they put the vendor's address in to Google and then mine. I suggested that they select a bicycle as the mode of transport and it came up as 21 days. You see, if you bought some vehicles rather than used delivery boys with bicycles, things might go a lot faster. CLUNK.

Today had another wine delivery, delivered two doors up. The courier didn't even read the numbers on the letterbox. Just pulled up when the GPS told him to.
http://www.robkennedy.gallery
https://www.instagram.com/rob_kennedy_art/