Annual Edinburgh Cellars Great Shiraz Tasting

The place on the web to chat about wine, Australian wines, or any other wines for that matter
Chuck

Annual Edinburgh Cellars Great Shiraz Tasting

Post by Chuck »

Hi all,

The Edinburgh Cellars in Adelaide conducts an annual shiraz tasting. This year about 270 wines were tasted and the best value and just best shiraz are voted on by the public. The attached link will reveal the winners.

The 2001 Pirramimma is a ranked 3rd and available from in Adelaide for $9.95. We had one last night and it is a truely great value McLaren Vale shiraz.

Chuck

Gavin Trott

Re: Annual Edinburgh Cellars Great Shiraz Tasting

Post by Gavin Trott »

Chuck wrote:Hi all,

The Edinburgh Cellars in Adelaide conducts an annual shiraz tasting. This year about 270 wines were tasted and the best value and just best shiraz are voted on by the public. The attached link will reveal the winners.

The 2001 Pirramimma is a ranked 3rd and available from in Adelaide for $9.95. We had one last night and it is a truely great value McLaren Vale shiraz.

Chuck

Chuck

I left the post here, but have deleted the link, I trust you'll understand.

Advertising my competitors is one thing, but links direct to their sites is perhaps a little much?

Your thoughts?
regards

Gavin Trott

corcoran

Post by corcoran »

Gavin,

I think you are being very gracious. Thanks again for running this board.

Brian Corcoran
Brian

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Gavin,

Please accept my humble apology. I keep forgetting who sponsors this excellent forum. You can delete it after reading this.

Chuck